I have problem that just started a couple days ago installing apps from the Amazon App Store. (The Play store seems to work fine.)

I can download the Free App of the Day. And when it gets to the install step, I choose "Package Installer" or "Verify and install" ... "Just Once" and then I get to the screen that shows all the permissions and at the bottom are "Cancel" and "Install" buttons. The "Install" button looks active (not disabled) but I can't select it. The only thing I can do is cancel. I tried uninstalling Amazon App Store but now I have the same problem installing that.

Does anyone have any clues of what could be happening? I do have the checkbox checked for allowing installation of Apps other than the Play Store.
    06-28-2013 05:10 PM
    I'm having the same problem. Did you ever find a solution?
    07-14-2013 08:41 AM
    In case anyone else comes looking for an answer I found a fix in another thread. An app called auto brightness was interfering somehow. I stopped it in the app manager and was able to install all of my amazon downloads.
    wanzik likes this.
    07-14-2013 08:52 AM
    Wow!

I never did figure it out. I reset my phone and that worked. I never did reinstall that auto-brightness app but it's good to know that's what caused the problem. Makes perfect sense because that could have been the last thing I installed before it happened.

I took it to the Verizon Store... I kinda knew better but I tried anyway. At least when I left they knew a little bit more...

Good work, Chris!
    12-19-2013 07:27 PM