FU touchwizz!

Russ Smith

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Note 2 awesome, touchwiz? Err

Didn't give launchers much until this handset, turned out the note 2 was just a magnified small screen, wanted more to screen, not same info on larger screen! Nova gave me more icons per screen and smaller in size, open notification shade by gesture, and landscape viewing in launcher. Nova has corrected the only problems ive had coping with my switch from sense 5 to touchwiz, By getting rid.

Sent from my GT-N7105

Last edited:

richard hodge

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm using go launcher myself, but I don't think launchers would work as well on a smaller screen and without the pen

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Note 2 awesome, touchwiz? Err

Didn't give launchers much until this handset, turned out the note 2 was just a magnified small screen, wanted more to screen, not same info on larger screen! Nova gave me more icons per screen and smaller in size, open notification shade by gesture, and landscape viewing in launcher. Nova has corrected the only problems ive had coping with my switch from sense 5 to touchwiz, By getting rid.

Sent from my GT-N7105

At times I can understand how one might have that four letter word feeling about TouchWiz. The only way I've been able to get more screen real estate, e.g. smaller and more icons on the screen, is by flashing a custom ROM that has a 5x5 or 5x6 homescreen icon layout - or by using a 3rd party launcher. Agree that this capability should be native to TouchWiz.

Andyvalver

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Ive used apex launcher pretty much since I got my phone. I prefer being able to tweak it.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC