On the Note 2, is S Note the only note taking app ? It is so different from the ones in Android previous versions.

Also is there way to get my 260 .msg Outlook notes into this Note 2's S-Note app ? And can i also edit and save them ?

I hope someone senior here has an answer to my question ..

Sent from my GT-S7562 using AC Forums mobile app
    07-01-2013 03:13 AM
    Ok. About the point on how to get the 260 notes off my Outlook 2007 and into the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 S-Note app, i tried to do the following but All Failed....please advice and help...

1. I copied out the notes from inside Outlook to a local folder, they showed files with .msg extension, and then moved to the phone memory tp try an import, didnt work..

2. This was silly, but still gave it try, converted those files to .pdf and then tried an import, didnt work.

3. Via the pc, uploaded all my note files to google drive in the same folder where the S Note had synced its templates, and the synced again, didnt work.

4. Then installed the Evernote desktop clients and added the note files to it from inside Outlook and then again with Evernote cloud, i tried an import from the in S-Note from the Evernote account, didnt work.

In all the above import attempts, the message displayed was - " no memos found."

Finally installed another app on the phone , Evernote and synced in those 260 note files to the phone, where it looks ok.

But mt question is that, is there no way to get those notes from Outlook to S Note ?

PS - the Samsung Smart Switch program found all but not the Note/Memo files in the first place....Also Google's app Microsoft Outlook program show that its not supported for my Outlook 2007...

Any help here please....

07-01-2013 07:25 AM
    Ok i have all of the memos/notes from Outlook in Evernote now. Then are under NOTES....

Is there a batch way to transfer all of them in S-Note ?

07-01-2013 02:05 PM
    Umm, was just thinking is there is a way to directly connect my Note 2 to my personal email seted up in Outlook 2007 at my home ?

Will that get all the notes in the right place ?

07-01-2013 02:07 PM