i'm in the process of getting a car mount for my Note 2 and noticed that the home screen doesn't rotate to landscape mode. i've tried a few apps for screen rotation but they all cut off the buttom section of the screen when looking at my application list.

any ideas of an app that doesn't do that or a fix?
    07-11-2013 01:24 PM
    It's a problem if you're stock on certain carriers. You will probably find this thread useful:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...e-screens.html
    07-11-2013 02:36 PM
    It's a problem if you're stock on certain carriers. You will probably find this thread useful:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...e-screens.html
    i've tried several of them. so far launcher EX is the easiest but its annoying as i have to get re-adjusted to new icons, sizes, and other crap. Not to mention the fact that to import my touchwiz home screen i have to download an app and it still doesn't import it.

all i want is a screen rotating app that re-arranges the app list when the phone is rotated.
    07-11-2013 02:55 PM
    I use Nova Launcher. The free version is fine.

The stock home screen app (Touchwiz Launcher) is unable to auto-rotate or change to landscape on phones.
    07-12-2013 02:59 AM
    i've tried several of them. so far launcher EX is the easiest but its annoying as i have to get re-adjusted to new icons, sizes, and other crap. Not to mention the fact that to import my touchwiz home screen i have to download an app and it still doesn't import it.

all i want is a screen rotating app that re-arranges the app list when the phone is rotated.
    Try Nova Launcher, awesome little program.
    07-12-2013 09:15 AM
    I use Rotation Locker, it is free

Posted via Android Central App
    07-12-2013 12:33 PM

Apps can't affect the layout of stock app drawer.

One option is Nova launcher which allows you to auto rotate with rearranging drawer, import your stock home screen and use stock icons.

Otherwise, could try third party app drawer type apps like relaunch, swipe pad or sidebar.

Sent from my GT-N7100
    07-12-2013 04:05 PM