should i trade apple products for mint note 2?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a iPhone 4S 16 gb and a iPad Mini. Should i trade both of these for a Galaxy note 2 in perfect condition?

Welcome to the forums!

Would you get the device new? Are you using your upgrade? If yes to both, you may only have to sell one, and I would sell the iPhone.

anonymous495876038576

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
I have a iPhone 4S 16 gb and a iPad Mini. Should i trade both of these for a Galaxy note 2 in perfect condition?

It depends on how invested you are in the apple ecosystem and realizing that all of your apps/movies/TV shows and possibly some of your music if it has DRM protection won't be transferrable to android so you will have to re purchase those items.

Sent from my XT881 using AC Forums mobile app

Brandon Weber

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
It depends on how invested you are in the apple ecosystem and realizing that all of your apps/movies/TV shows and possibly some of your music if it has DRM protection won't be transferrable to android so you will have to re purchase those items

I mean i had the first note, The LG Optimus G so i know how to install custom roms, Etc but i really dont like apple. i bought the ipad thinking i thought i was gonna use it but i use my Nexus 7 more..

I had a few powerful Androids like the Galaxy note and the LG Optimus G. I really dont like apple

Last edited by a moderator:

anonymous495876038576

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
I had a few powerful Androids like the Galaxy note and the LG Optimus G. I really dont like apple

OK. I would personally recommend that you sell both the iPhone and iPad and if you have extra money after buying the note then I would look into purchasing the nexus 7. That way you would also have a tablet unless that's why you are looking into the note so you only have 1 device.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site

It sounds reasonable. I will tell you that having a Note 2, I don't have the need to use a tablet because this phone is like having a tablet and a phone in one. And it is now convenient to have everything go through one device. And if you have some money left over you can buy some nice accessories for your Note 2.

tfly212

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I have an ipad2 and I have to say I have barely used it in the 7 months I have had my note 2. HBO Go, sling box, videos all are great on the note 2 as are games. Like previously noted if you aren't in too deep with itunes/app store I would make the trade.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan