Does anyone know if there's really a 64gig N7100 for purchase ?

Shadow1956A

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Am curious as to why a manufacture like Samsung would advertise a device as having an Internal memory capacity of 16/32/64 gig but only distribute the lower of the 3 ?

So far in my search, I found only 1 place where I could purchase the 32gig version of the N7100 International version but the place has been reducing the selling cost of the 16gig and keeping the 32gig at the same price over the last 3 months.

If a manufacture like Samsung wants my money and they offer a device with the specs I like, I should be able to buy it and not some entry level device like the 16gig.

Any thoughts or ideas you can share here on this would be helpful.

anon(6174973)

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Am curious as to why a manufacture like Samsung would advertise a device as having an Internal memory capacity of 16/32/64 gig but only distribute the lower of the 3 ?

So far in my search, I found only 1 place where I could purchase the 32gig version of the N7100 International version but the place has been reducing the selling cost of the 16gig and keeping the 32gig at the same price over the last 3 months.

If a manufacture like Samsung wants my money and they offer a device with the specs I like, I should be able to buy it and not some entry level device like the 16gig.

Any thoughts or ideas you can share here on this would be helpful.

Welcome to the forums!

In my opinion, buying a 16GB version and then putting an SD card is cheaper than buying a 32GB version. Not sure what do you put in your phone, but 16GB is actually a lot for me. I only used an 8GB SD card just to store my music and photos.

MercuryStar

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
This may help:

How I bought a 64GB Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (Release & Availability in Korea) - YouTube

Quote:

I bought a 64GB Marble White Samsung Galaxy Note 2 in South Korea the day it became available October 6, 2012. It is currently in stock at 1000's of cell phone stores in Korea. Interestingly, the 16GB model is not offered in Korea. I also have to note it is more expensive in South Korea to discourage exporting or people buying one without a contract. It is a little over a thousand US dollars for the 64GB models, but if you have to have one, that's the only way you can get one for now. Because people don't usually export them, you have to buy one in person in Korea. Is it worth the plane ticket? Just in case it might be to you, here's some extra info. They run on 800-900MHz, 1800MHz, and 2100MHz LTE bands. There are 3 model numbers SHV-E250L, SHV-E250S, SHV-E250K

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois