After owning a Note 2, what's your next phone gonna be?

MercuryStar

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Why is it a hassle when you're working out?

I can understand how. I don't wear baggy jeans with big pockets at the gym like I do elsewhere.

Then again, carrying a wallet is also a hassle at the gym. I think at the end of the day, carrying the note 2 is still less hassle than carrying a fat wallet.

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
i was interested in the Motorola X even though it's a Motorola, but the hardware specs are pathetic..... also interested in the camera on the rumored upcoming sony.... at the he end of the day I'll probably stick with Samsung and go with the note 3.....I've been pleasantly surprised by Samsung, can't say the same for my experiences with Motorola and don't even get me started with htc.....

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I really don't know. I do know that unless a helluva must-have device is released before then, necessitating me ponying up off-contract cash and selling my Note 2 to make up for some of the outlay, I'm going to sit with the Note 2 until early 2015/upgrade/end of contract time. I could easily say "and then a Note 4," but realistically, none of us know what's going to be available then.

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty satisfied with my Note 2.
It does everything that I need to and I don't feel that I need anything more at this time.
But it could change depending on what the Note 3 comes with.
The only thing that would sway me over is a 1080p screen and a huge improvement in speed not that the note 2 is slow by any means.
No other phones from any other manufacturer interest me at this point.
Although a larger iPhone would be interesting.

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Because it tends to feel like its going to slide out of the pocket of my gym shorts

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

blitz118

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site

randall2580

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
There have been a few phones I really really felt like this one gets me. Believe it or not the BlackBerry 9700 was one. Now this one. I really can't imagine what Sammy's gonna do to make the phone better, but I look foward to seeing the Note 3. If it has a bigger than 6" screen in a bigger form factor most likely I won't follow it, instead might wait and see what comes along over time.

Whatever replaces this phone eventually will have to be one hell of a phone - and most likely it will disappoint.

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site

Oh I had some Bluedio type R headphones. ..if u never heard of em...check em out "+1 "
but I lost em on a road trip to Vegas....I either left em in the rental car.(no 1 turned em in) or when we changed rooms at the hotel due to the room not being properly cleaned (again no 1 turned em in) I miss them badly. .
I need a shoulder strap thing..

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I've had my Note 2 on Verizon as well since it was released last November. Since then, I've grown so spoiled by the 5.5" screen and S-Pen that my next phone could only be the Note 3. But I need to see it first though to determine if it's really a worthy upgrade. If not, I'm in no hurry and can wait for the Note 4 (IMO, that's a testament to how great the Note 2 is!:)).

What you're saying is the reason I would try the iphone 5s....if the note3 isn't that big of a difference ...its the perfect time for me to try ios7 ..cause I have a second line...so I'd still have my note2 as my "main thang"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome