12-19-2015 10:31 AM
29 12
    Either/or Pushbullet or Airdroid have just started automatically enabling talkbalk on my phone if I enable their notifications in "Services" under "Accessibilty" on my phone. This is even though I had Talkback uninstalled from my (rooted) phone and I have had both Pushbullet and Airdroid installed and running for several months previous to this with no problems. I tried reinstalling Talkbalk and disabling it and the phone still "talks back" if I enable notifications on these apps. I have no idea what started this, I haven't installed any new apps and though I've done a couple of updates they don't seem to be of the type that would cause this problem. Edit; Airdroid was updated the previous day but if it caused the problem it took about a day for the problem to appear.
    01-20-2015 04:20 PM
    me three - the most annoying thing - I may get rid of the phone if I can't turn it off.
    04-13-2015 07:01 PM
    I have a Galaxy 6 active. I had a voice telling me every 5 minutes to the time. She actually said it twice. I followed the below advice and it worked with the following edits.

Somehow I download a HD TTS British voice. This caused my Samsung text to speech to announce the time every 5 minutes. If i forced the Samsung text to Speech engine to close it still had the same problem. I had to download Denper's Add-ons Detector to find the add-on for the British voice. Once i found that, i could force stop it. Then i uninstalled the HD British TTS voice add-on. The phone still announced the time every 5 minutes, but now it was in an American accent. I opened the Samsung Text to Speech engine and force stopped it. Then I cleared cache and data. Also, remove the show notifications if you can.

This stopped the voice from announcing the time. Yahh!!!

Thanks for the help.
    11-30-2015 01:33 PM
    Thanks....talkback switched off and it worked fine..
    12-19-2015 10:31 AM
29 12