My Charging port seems to have become disfunctional

franzDanconia

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
My Galaxy had been working very fine till last week, but somehow strangely, the charging port seems to have become dysfunctional. My charging cable loosens very easily, and to charge it continuously, the cable has to be plugged in without moving. Has this happened to anyone else? Any workaround for this (like wireless charging..)?

Thanks.

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Get an external battery charger and a spare, and swap them? Sucks, but it's an option. $22 on amazon.

Cool name by the way.

Posted via Android Central App

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
My brother has had this starting to happen to his Note 1 last week as well. He has to have it plugged in the perfect spot for it to charge. I have also had it happen to my Playbook HDMI port.
Sadly it happens, there is no such thing as 100% perfect quality control.

I would also suggest the external charger and second battery. That's what my brother will be doing now until the Note 3 comes out.

Posted via Android Central App on my Note 2!

MoneySaver11

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
all Samsungs I owned from basic non-smartphone phone to now has always had some stupid issue with the charging port. I found this http://www.squidoo.com/universal-cell-phone-battery-charger a while back and bought the white one.. it was less than $8! highly recommend!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781