Best memory card+class for SG Note 2 ?

Somdk

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I am going to buy a micro sd memory card for my Note 2 soon. And though of asking you all. What sort of sd card is best suited for the Note 2 ?

I am settled about the size though -16 GB. As i read that the bigger memory cards can get corrupt. My own previous memory card went corrupt all of a sudden and made me nuts for 3 days.

So my concern is about the manufacturer and the class and the the best way of using it.

(Like, il be keeping the phone memory as the default of camera even after geting the sd card and periodically transfer them to memory sd card.)

zeuswsu

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
What brand did you have that went corrupt? I personally like the samsung branded memory cards. The speed that you need is subjective...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Somdk

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
What brand did you have that went corrupt? I personally like the samsung branded memory cards. The speed that you need is subjective...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

That was a Transcend 4GB. And it was on my previous phone, SG Galaxy S Duos. An moderate phone.

It happened suddenly. A few minutes i checked for sms and sent a few and after sometime i had recieved the notification saying - Memory Card error/damaged. Format ? Its okay now. Just dont that thing to happen again. :)

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm using a class 10 64gb and have been since around January. I've had no problems at all, but as a security measure I do back up pics to a flash drive using my otg cable periodically if they are something important. i keep a copy of all my movies, ebooks, and music on an external hard drive anyway as the whole family accesses that database. so frankly even if i had the corruption problem it wouldn't be a catastrophe. i think these cards can have problems at times regardless of brand, size, or class so best to always keep important info backed up.

sejgiul

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm using the one Samsung sent me :) look on their website for the offer. It's 16gb class 6.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I cuurntly have a SanDisk 32gb that hasn't given me any problems. I did buy a no name 64gb that gave me nothing but problems. So I would suggest paying a little extra and stay with a brand name. Also, buy as much as you can afford. You'll never regret having more memory then you need but will be very frustrated if you run out of space.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 2

Rohit Batra

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I know a class 10 would be better but I have a class 4 available at door step. would it be a mistake buying it? class 10 would take around 7 days to reach me.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463