Black circle icon on screen galaxy note 2

WARANVANI

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Black small circle icon with 3 dots in center appearing all the way on the screen. Even when other application turned on , the black circle still appearing. Able to move the circle but couldn't remove it.When single tap on the circle , there were 03 icons Facebook,Twitter and App which the background were black appeared on the screen as well. Can anyone please help on rectification. Thank you.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Whoops

As op states circle is movable, stays on top, no apparent options/editing/mod to it. And not closeable. Those 'blocks' that appear open tabs in browser for fb/twitter/search, and the system app menu for app button.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-07-31-11-43-57.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-07-31-11-43-57.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 50

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Did you guys ever install the floating notifications? Is this stock firmware?

Sent from my HTC One with MoDaCo.SWITCH Beta 8 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Oh crazy. That never crossed my mind. Thanks for sharing the result.

Sent from my HTC One with MoDaCo.SWITCH Beta 8 using Mobile Nations mobile app

J KIA

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Same issue developed today. Spent one hour on the phone with Best Buy's Geek Squad but still no solution. Seems to be a cookie or virus entered the phone without permission. Very annoying.

Charles Brennen

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
hi, have you figured out to take out that damn black circle with three white dots, I called Verizon they connected me to Samsung Samsung connect me to a higher level Tech help, nobody could figure it out! they didn't even know about it! it interferes when I'm using my keyboard numbers if I go into another application is still there and might block an acction i need to press! it's very frustrating, as I read other posts I hope to get an answer if you have figure it out please, notify me. Chas Bre:(

Charles Brennen

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
hi, have you figured out to take out that damn black circle with three white dots, I called Verizon they connected me to Samsung Samsung connect me to a higher level Tech help, nobody could figure it out! they didn't even know about it! it interferes when I'm using my keyboard numbers if I go into another application is still there and might block an acction i need to press! it's very frustrating, as I read other posts I hope to get an answer if you have figure it out please, notify me. Chas Bre:(

hey guys, I just read further down and saw that it's the speak and drive app, I asked him about that at Verizon and Samsung, they have no knowledge of it. I will uninstall it ASAP and see if that works. I installed that app the day before this appeared maybe two days before.
I'm going to send a screenshot of these replies to Verizon to the guy I worked withso they actually will know what to do. Thanks again

WARANVANI

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi Dude , sorry for the late reply.I was engaged with work as i couldn't post the screen shot..Anyway I managed remove the said icon..Its Speak And Drive App..Thanks for the assist.Most appreciated :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995