I've been having minor wifi connection issues and its really getting to me now. My wifi works fine but it randomly stops working for a few seconds and works again. I notice my wifi bar going from 4 bars to 3 and I already know my wifi stopped. Does anyone else deal with this issue? It gets annoying while in a game that requires online

Sent from my SPH-L900 using AC Forums mobile app
    08-06-2013 01:44 PM
    Does it happen with every device or computer in the house, or just with your phone?

Things to try:

1. Reboot your router (unplug the power for 10 seconds, then plug it back in and wait 20-30 seconds for it to finish booting).
    2. On your phone, go to Settings/Wifi, forget your router's settings, then re-connect.
    3. Try changing the router's security settings (e.g., change from WEP to WPA or vice-versa, or AES to TKIP or vice-versa). Read your router's manual to learn how to do this if you're unfamiliar.
    4. Try turning off the router's security temporarily to see if that helps.
    ImmaGhost likes this.
    08-07-2013 12:11 AM
    Does it happen with every device or computer in the house, or just with your phone?

Things to try:

1. Reboot your router (unplug the power for 10 seconds, then plug it back in and wait 20-30 seconds for it to finish booting).
    2. On your phone, go to Settings/Wifi, forget your router's settings, then re-connect.
    3. Try changing the router's security settings (e.g., change from WEP to WPA or vice-versa, or AES to TKIP or vice-versa). Read your router's manual to learn how to do this if you're unfamiliar.
    It still happens when I use wifi outside my house though so I don't think it's a router problem sadly

08-09-2013 09:00 AM

Things to try:

It still happens when I go

08-09-2013 09:01 AM