Widget executing another app?

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Is this possible? The only reason why I want to do this is because I like the way Feedly displays its articles (being able to see more on screen at once) but I like the look of the Flipboard widget. Another reason is because currently the Feedly widget does not work. Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Is this possible? The only reason why I want to do this is because I like the way Feedly displays its articles (being able to see more on screen at once) but I like the look of the Flipboard widget. Another reason is because currently the Feedly widget does not work. Thanks!

Have you tried uninstalling Feedly to see if it fixes it?

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

magneticseed

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I know with Nova launcher I can set a swipe action for app icons and shortcuts but not for widgets. This allows me to tap an icon, say the mail icon, and it opens my mail app. If I swipe the mail icon it opens my messages. I really like this feature. Use it for several shortcuts.
Like I said though it doesn't work on widgets.

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I know with Nova launcher I can set a swipe action for app icons and shortcuts but not for widgets. This allows me to tap an icon, say the mail icon, and it opens my mail app. If I swipe the mail icon it opens my messages. I really like this feature. Use it for several shortcuts.
Like I said though it doesn't work on widgets.

Awesome, thank you! :)