gta vice city not working

manjdhillon86

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, im using note 2... nd ive been playing gta vice city on it frm almost 2 mnths now.. nd im almost done wid 52% tasks.. bt suddenly im nt able to play it anymre. ... wenevr I press d app icon, it starts wid credits nd visuals. . Until it gives me option to resume old game or reload frm last saved point... if I try to chk my stats on it, dey all cme as 0%... if I go fr reloading it shows me d heading bt den doesn't start nd take me back to d basic phone screen.. same thing happens if I press d continue button. .... plz help

samsungTabsAreGreat

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
[edited by moderator]

please - somebody - respond with something that can help with this issue:

"Hi guys, I'm using the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I've been playing GTA Vice City on it for almost 2 months now. I was almost done, with 52% of the game complete. But suddenly I'm not able to play it anymore. Whenever I press the apps icon, it starts with credits and visuals. Until it gives me the option to resume the old game or reload it from the last saved point (I don't want to play the game anymore). If I try to check my stats on it, it now show up as 0%. If I try reloading it it shows me the heading but then doesn't start and takes me back to the basic phone screen (< this doesn't happen to me though...). The same thing happens if I press the continue button. Please help."

But, to add to the original posters comment, how it happened to me was I let my friend play the game on my tablet, and he started the game from the beginning! I really would like to know how to reload my old saves, because I don't want to start the game from the beginning all over again.

If nobody responds to this because - well, every forum seems to have a slightly different system - so, I can only guess here, but maybe since this is only a reply to an old post, it will be stuck in the history pages of the forum (on page 500 or something...). So, if there is no response to this, I will repost the main question as a new post!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cornelius Chigozie

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, im using note 2... nd ive been playing gta vice city on it frm almost 2 mnths now.. nd im almost done wid 52% tasks.. bt suddenly im nt able to play it anymre. ... wenevr I press d app icon, it starts wid credits nd visuals. . Until it gives me option to resume old game or reload frm last saved point... if I try to chk my stats on it, dey all cme as 0%... if I go fr reloading it shows me d heading bt den doesn't start nd take me back to d basic phone screen.. same thing happens if I press d continue button. .... plz help

plz some body should help me i downlaoded gta vc on my android and is telling me 'fail to downlaod resource file . plz help me by telling me what to do this is my phne number [phone number redacted by Mod] plz call me thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Noman Ahmed4

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
Gta vice city I download my mobile note 4 and I will open the game and I start the game but hi stopped the game and his close and am what to do please some body help me

Souvik Mazumder

May 31, 2016
Visit site

Hi i am Souvik Mazumder my android 5.0 micromax canvas doodle 4 q391 gta vice city game starting problem means tab to continue next new game next start then automatically game off to main mobile screen please help me immediately

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513