My Galaxy note 2 has been having several issues, first a couple weeks ago my computer(s) have stopped recognizing my phone. On windows a screen would pop up and on Mac when I used the android file transfer, everything was fine.
    now neither shows up and my computer does nothing, when trying to use the file transfer, it says my phone is not plugged in, while my phone is plugged in and charging...

Next, at times i do run my battery to or close to 0. But I've never had a problem with slow charging, i will leave it alone to charge.
    Recently though, when I put my phone in to charge ( into the wall with the original chords) it only gained about 5% over night.
    I even have 2 batteries and 2 extra usb and wall plug chords, i have swapped out both, but nothing seems to change...
    NOW my phone hardly charges, I will have it plugged in and the battery will DECREASE, although it says it is charging ( the lightning bolt at the top)

Another issue is that I have plugged my charger into the phone and it will make the sound saying that it's charging BUT THEN.. the charging sound will go on and off on and off as if I was repeatedly removing the chord then putting it back in..

I NEED HELP !! thank you (:
    08-08-2013 05:34 PM
    My Galaxy note 2 has been having several issues, first a couple weeks ago my computer(s) have stopped recognizing my phone. On windows a screen would pop up and on Mac when I used the android file transfer, everything was fine.
    now neither shows up and my computer does nothing, when trying to use the file transfer, it says my phone is not plugged in, while my phone is plugged in and charging...

Next, at times i do run my battery to or close to 0. But I've never had a problem with slow charging, i will leave it alone to charge.
    Recently though, when I put my phone in to charge ( into the wall with the original chords) it only gained about 5% over night.
    I even have 2 batteries and 2 extra usb and wall plug chords, i have swapped out both, but nothing seems to change...
    NOW my phone hardly charges, I will have it plugged in and the battery will DECREASE, although it says it is charging ( the lightning bolt at the top)

Another issue is that I have plugged my charger into the phone and it will make the sound saying that it's charging BUT THEN.. the charging sound will go on and off on and off as if I was repeatedly removing the chord then putting it back in..

I NEED HELP !! thank you (:
    Wow, those are terrible issues. I can't say I've had any of them happen. Did you load on any new apps? Tried a reboot? Sounds bad enough to try a factory reset.... sorry not great answers. maybe someone has experienced them also and found a different solution.
    08-08-2013 06:09 PM
    Wow, those are terrible issues. I can't say I've had any of them happen. Did you load on any new apps? Tried a reboot? Sounds bad enough to try a factory reset.... sorry not great answers. maybe someone has experienced them also and found a different solution.
    How do I reboot?? No new apps...
    08-08-2013 09:50 PM
    How do I reboot?? No new apps...
    I'm referring to just turning your phone all the way off and then restarting it, just like you would with a desktop or laptop.... if that doesn't help reset things then i personally would factory reset. its a pain but worth a try.
    08-09-2013 10:31 AM