Do you have screen protectors on your Galaxy Note 2?

Do you have screen protectors on your Galaxy Note 2?

• Total voters

johnmcd348

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I had one installed the moment I bought it before they even setup the device in the store. I've had them on every device I've ever used since my first PDA 15 years ago. I cheap protector is better insurance than a repair. Screen protector and case for every portable device.

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
First galaxy note 2 I had, had no screen protector. Dropped it a week in and well the screen didn't shatter but it got a few scratches on it. So went to my carrier and did a doa. The second note I got me an ishieldz.... Used it and it started to peel so I did a warranty replacement in store, did that twice. Then got tired of ishieldz and used the one that came with my otterbox commuter. Could not stand the rainbow effect so I ended up getting a zagg for 10 dollars. Hated how the s-pen made indentations in it so ordered some from exian.... Those scratched so badly so finally I ordered citigeeks screen protector. 3 for 4.99 and free shipping off of eBay. Been using the same one since I put it on 3 weeks ago and hasn't gotten a scratch on it. Do yourself a favor and check them out. Very good quality.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 4

George Ionescu

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
the only reason why you should use a screen protector is to resell the phone so.... why to change the glass? for what? some scratches? no way. my note 2 is tn the same shape naked from 1'st day....so nice

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I don't understand how people are scratching the screen. I throw my phone in my purse all the time, never had a scratch at all. The Gorilla Glass is pretty scratch resistant.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Yes. Just the one from Verizon. Like it. Won't use invisible shield. Hate the feel

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

phoneaddict78

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Iloome makes a good one too made out of hard glass so it feels just like the original screen.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using AC Forums mobile app

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Yes. Just the one from Verizon. Like it. Won't use invisible shield. Hate the feel

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

The Invisible Shield HD doesn't have the same orange-peel feel that the original has. Its much more glass-like.

CM on OgPro

Gbsa

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm using Milo tempered glass screen protector, works great and the s- pen works just like it did on the naked screen

sent from my fabulous galaxy note 2

timetry

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I don't use one. The official advice in the Samsung guide that came with my phone was not to use them (didn't stop the shop trying to sell them).

Posted via Android Central App

amcjavelinsst

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I got Otterbox Defender & a dry screen placed on the glass as well
case is easy enough to pull apart (now) to clean every so often
Phone is pristine after over a year so friend who will be the beneficiary of when I go to N4 will be well stoked :)

Sent from my GT-N7105T using AC Forums mobile app

Gbsa

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I have a tempered glass one that I bought off eBay. Works great no scratches, and it doesn't effect the s-pen at all.

sent from my galaxy note 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC