Do you have screen protectors on your Galaxy Note 2?

Do you have screen protectors on your Galaxy Note 2?

• Total voters

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I did when I had one because my original Note II had a few scratches within days. I kept it in a separate pocket and everything. After months my screen protector (iSmooth brand) was in pristine condition.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Not me. I have had my Note 2 since launch day on Sprint back November of last year.

No screen protector because I like to see the beauty of the display unhindered. I'm glad to say that I also have no scratches on it either.

When the Note 3 lands I will get one, and again with no screen protector.

Posted via Android Central App

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I have had one on here since I have got the Note.
No screen protector is too wild for me.
Currently I am using the iShieldz clear screen protector and I don't even notice any difference from how it is without a protector on it. I much rather replace $20 screen protector, then replace the whole screen.

Posted via Android Central App on my Note 2!

Chris Flowers

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I didn't bother initially, as I'd been used to iPhone 5 which was super scratch proof. Few weeks with note 2 and a small scratch on screen, got myself a protector

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4

ericrangel76

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've been using an Empire Premium Tempered Glass screen protector and I definitely like it better than the Ghost Armor screen protector. Awesome protection, great feel without any hindrance to the touch screen, and it was super easy to install.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

_X_

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Off and on. My screen protectors keep in coming off. When the fall off, I have gotten several scratches on my phone. The note tends to scratch a little more than my original galaxy s, So they are with the money.

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Off and on. My screen protectors keep in coming off. When the fall off, I have gotten several scratches on my phone. The note tends to scratch a little more than my original galaxy s, So they are with the money.

What kind of screen protectors are you using?
I used to always buy cheapo ones. Then I decided to go nuts and buy a $25 iShieldz one. In the end I think those are better. Cost more, sure. But they come with a warranty, and are actually a lot easier to put on.

Posted via Android Central App on my Note 2!

_X_

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I bought a $25 one the first time and it came off in a week. The others have been 3 for $10 from Amazon, but $25 at stores. I don't know if it's me or the phone, but I've never had this kind of trouble with other phones.

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I've been an off and on user of screen protectors, but because of the size of the screen I felt I had to with the Note. I use the iSmooth protector -- something of a b!tch to put on, but it has proved virtually invisible to the sight and to the touch.

I'm glad I did because even though I used the Samsung OEM bumper case, for some reason the back of my Note 2 has gotten a few slight nicks. Easier to replace the battery cover than the screen, though.

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I've been an off and on user of screen protectors, but because of the size of the screen I felt I had to with the Note. I use the iSmooth protector -- something of a b!tch to put on, but it has proved virtually invisible to the sight and to the touch.

I also use the iSmooth protectors. The easiest way to put it on is to do it in a hot steamy bathroom. (especially after you've taken a long shower) The steam will prevent dust particles from ending up on the phone. Just align the protector and it goes on very easily. I've done this for my last 6 or 7 phones.

bunky1971

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
1st Note 2 no and *smash* when dropped. 2nd Note 2 yep. Third note 2 yep. Whatever BestBuy sells... $25 bux worth every penny!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
No screen protector, never used them on any of my devices as I prefer to use the screen naked. But I compensate for it by being extremely OCD. :-[ So much so my screens don't even get fingerprints on them. :)

EatMyTracers

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Never used one on my note 2 but did on past phones. The screen just feels so better naked. Also I'm not sure how tune s pen works with a screen protector. If I did use a screen protector then I would probably use one of the tempered glass ones but I've had my note 2 since launch day and have no scratches so I'm not worried.

Posted via Android Central App

raymaane

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I originally used Zagg-like screen protectors. I finally used the cheap one that came with my $5 phone case and it's been history. I love it.

Sent from Galaxy-Note... The 2nd One!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I use the crappy Verizon one. Mainly because they install it free. It is worth it, because I drop my note 2 probably once a week or more.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike7star