is this normal battery life?

jweimn

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

The lower the signal the more your phone will constantly be searching for another tower with a better signal therefore needing to use more power. When you have a good signal your phone doesn't need as much power to transmit and it doesn't spend as much time searching for another tower.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

I finally had a chance to look at your pics. Your device is waking up a lot. Not that good. I would get an app called Wakelock detector and see what is going on. I would guess FB. If true, then go into settings and change the refresh rate. By the amount of wake times, I would guess every 15 minutes? If so, then every 15 minutes, your phone is waking up to check status updates.

I am also guessing the GPS is on? Turn that off, and you may see improved battery life.

Joey Esquivel

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded that app and saw how often certain apps were going off, deleted some and changed some settings so hopefully thatll help out more, thanks for all yoru help!
I finally had a chance to look at your pics. Your device is waking up a lot. Not that good. I would get an app called Wakelock detector and see what is going on. I would guess FB. If true, then go into settings and change the refresh rate. By the amount of wake times, I would guess every 15 minutes? If so, then every 15 minutes, your phone is waking up to check status updates.

I am also guessing the GPS is on? Turn that off, and you may see improved battery life.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay