Galaxy Note II vs S4 vibration intensity

Andoidnoobster

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I was at a cell phone store a couple of days ago and couldn't help noticing that the vibration intensity of the Galaxy Note II was somewhat significantly lower than that of the Galaxy S4, even at its maximum level. The S4 didn't have any vibration intensity setting (possibly due to the 4.2.2 OS) and I'd like to assume that it was at its max level.

I tried out the same two phones at another store and the observation was exactly the same. Could there have been some defects in the display phones i tried (due to overuse) or is it indeed a characteristic of the Galaxy Note II (that its vibration is weaker than the S4's)?

I have a second question: How is the vibration intensity of the Galaxy Express as compared to the the Galaxy Note II and/or Galaxy S4?

Will greatly appreciate your replies:)

SumthinNew

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Does it matter if the Note II vibration does not register on the richter scale...lol
Whether it be that much less in intensity than that of the S4, is irrelevant; as long as it can be felt.

Andoidnoobster

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your reply. Right now, my Galaxy Express's vibration can barely be felt in my pocket, even at the maximum intensity setting. Was wondering how undefective Galaxy Note IIs and Galaxy S4s compare to the Galaxy Express when it comes to vibrations.

SumthinNew

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Haven't used a Samsung Express myself, but can confirm that the vibration intensity of the NoteII is more than satisfactory and I have yet to miss a call/notification while the device is in my pocket or beside me on a desk/table.

howardcm

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I have the Note II and the vibration is very weak in comparison with my old iPhone 4. When I have it on a blanket on my lap, I don't even feel it vibrate. Other than that, my Note II is better in every aspect.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II.

Michigan66

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I agree that the intensity is very weak. I never feel it if its in my belt holster and only about half the time in my pocket.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Hmmmm...I'm not sure. Vibration is one of the first things I look to disable. Somehow, I have it in my mind that I may get better battery life by turning it off. It could be that the S4's vibrator is bigger than the Note 2's.

from my Sony Xperia Tablet Z or XTZ or "Ecstasy"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer