Hello,

I don't know if I'm in right place, I have a galaxy tab2 with android 4.2.2, for some reason I cant watch any kind movie (offline and online), so did some tries like factory reset without any updates, factory reset with all the updates, also did try install few players but no success, I can heard the audio but the video show all green blurry images, so please can anyone can help me on this situation.
    Attached is how the video shows in my tab.

Thanks to all.

Galaxy tab2 green blurry video...-master-key-success-vol.-1-title-2_20554.jpg

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    09-14-2013 09:23 PM
    Hello,

I don't know if I'm in right place, I have a galaxy tab2 with android 4.2.2, for some reason I cant watch any kind movie (offline and online), so did some tries like factory reset without any updates, factory reset with all the updates, also did try install few players but no success, I can heard the audio but the video show all green blurry images, so please can anyone can help me on this situation.
    Attached is how the video shows in my tab.

Thanks to all.

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    Welcome to the forums!
    This is only happening when trying to view a movie? Does it happen on say, YouTube?
    09-15-2013 10:21 AM
    Thanks for your reply, yes as I said online and offline, this mean online videos like youtube, etc, and offline are the movies that I have in my tab, specially that come from factroy as a sample video, that one does same thing, Im not too worry about online videos, the main thing is that I can watch my offline movies.

Thanks again.
    09-15-2013 10:50 AM
    Thanks for your reply, yes as I said online and offline, this mean online videos like youtube, etc, and offline are the movies that I have in my tab, specially that come from factroy as a sample video, that one does same thing, Im not too worry about online videos, the main thing is that I can watch my offline movies.

Thanks again.
    I can't think of anything to suggest to fix it, at the moment.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.
    09-15-2013 01:14 PM
    I can't think of anything to suggest to fix it, at the moment.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.
    Thanks for your try.
    09-15-2013 01:50 PM
    Hi brasil67,

I currently have the same problem with my samsung galaxy tab 2. Have you found a solution yet? So far, I found nothing that could fix the problem.
    I would appreciate your help.

Regards.
    06-09-2015 06:50 AM