Did anyone else encounter this problem? My phone has been fine till today I noticed that ALL of my S notes got deleted and I have no templates....This happened after I switched my Samsung Account email. Is there a way to get them back? Someone please help!!
    09-17-2013 01:51 AM
    Did anyone else encounter this problem? My phone has been fine till today I noticed that ALL of my S notes got deleted and I have no templates....This happened after I switched my Samsung Account email. Is there a way to get them back? Someone please help!!
    This is relatively simple. Log back to your original account and sync.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4
    09-17-2013 02:20 AM
    This is relatively simple. Log back to your original account and sync.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4
    But I want to change it because I have a new permanent email address. Also, I did try once but it Samsung wouldn't recognize my old email after :/. It's been acting really weird. I guess I can manage without the templates because I hardly used them but I found it really weird why they disappeared with ALL of my old notes (nothing too important I don't think).
    09-21-2013 02:07 AM
    I have the new note 3 and this is the second time I have spent time organizing my s note albums. They had important information which is why I organized them here in the first place then one day everything was just gone. I can't find any of them anywhere and like I said this has happened twice. It seems pointless if they continue to just delete for no reason. They were there days ago and when I went to check today, everything was gone.
    11-21-2013 05:19 PM
    Yes the same thing happened to my note. I relogged in with the same account and there is not even a single of my saved S notes, even though i tried synchronizing
    10-29-2014 11:02 PM