Hi all,

I am hoping someone in the forums can help me. I have received no help from VZW in store techs, the Twitter support person, or via the phone. So here is the short story.

-I purchased my original Note 2 December 2012
    -9/17/13 while traveling my phone stopped connecting to wifi
    -9/18/13 I went to VZW store in TX. They did some "troubleshooting" and a factory reset. This didn't work so they ordered me a replacement
    -9/21/13 I get replacement #1 and set it up and charge it yada yada...well while it is charging the battery life is decreasing. So I stop messing with it and let it charge. I take it off the charger because I am onsite for work and need to get things done. Within one hour I had lost 30% charge.
    So I go to the VZW store again and the guy does no troubleshooting and orders me a 2nd replacement.
    9/24/13 I receive replacement #2. I charge it up and it is good to go. I unplug the charger and it shuts off. Well that is strange. I turn it back on and the battery has drained which I found strange. I plug the charger back in, unplug and it shuts off. WTH. So by this point I am beyond frustrated. I had to buy an external charging pack because I have super long days while working and can't be without my phone.
    What are the odds someone gets two bad phones in a row.

So I decide well maybe it is the battery. I go back to Verizon store and want to get what I think is a defective battery replaced. The tech guy wants to charge me for a replacement battery and I am not having that. I leave the store and call VZW support. The lady is really nice and overnights me a new one.
    9/26/13 I get the replacement battery. Swap it out and charge it up! well guess what!? The same thing is still happening. My battery is draining at lightening speed. I can not believe this!

I need help because I am at a lost of what to do. I have the Wakelock Detector app but it doesn't show anything odd and neither does the GSam battery app.
    09-27-2013 11:20 AM
    Boy, that sounds frustrating! Review this guide, in case there are things you haven't tried yet: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...ving-tips.html
    09-27-2013 12:37 PM
    Boy, that sounds frustrating! Review this guide, in case there are things you haven't tried yet: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...ving-tips.html
    Thanks for the tips. Someone else also suggested that. The Note 2 gets excellent battery life but since my original one became defective I've had nothing but issues.
    Any chance a defective SIM card coils cause the issues?

Also a recent development of the phone being very hot while turned off and the battery draining while off.
    09-27-2013 08:10 PM
    Boy, I wish I could help, but your issues are beyond my expertise. I hope you're able to resolve them!
    09-27-2013 09:11 PM
    Have you tried a new sim card?

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4
    09-27-2013 11:45 PM
    Have you tried a new sim card?

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4
    Just got a new sim card today and it is not any better. Waiting to get manager approval to get a new phone from in the store.
    09-28-2013 02:42 PM
    Put up a screen shot of your battery use. Could very well be an app

sent from Galaxy Note 2
    09-30-2013 03:28 AM
    Put up a screen shot of your battery use. Could very well be an app

sent from Galaxy Note 2
    The easiest way for me to get the pics for viewing is via my Google+ photo album I created: https://plus.google.com/photos/10008...P3TlZ3C2JXTnAE
    09-30-2013 04:24 PM