Text messages not appearing

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys, so long story short...

Whenever I send a text message it is not showing up in my conversation thread. The same for when I receive texts. I still get the text notification and I can read the text in my status bar, just not in messages.

I think it may be from me resetting the time from playing candy crush (I'll move the date up to get more lives) this last time I did it I forgot to change the date back to the 15th and have been texting and when I noticed that I had it as the 16th I changed it and it has been messing up since. Please help T-T

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

Lloyd_braun

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Same thing happening to me. Changed time for deer hunter 2014. Only effects texts u received when fast forwarded time. I received a bunch of texts from my gf when date was set to next week. Texts are in message thread, just before the texts that were received when time settings were changed (I.e. Before the texts that the phone thinks we're received next week). I'm just going to delete those texts received/sent in the future.

Also heard this can happen if you drive upwards of 88 mph while texting.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Whiteangoracats

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Since the last update to my phone, Android 4G, my texts aren't appearing correctly any more. I can receive all text messages through google voice but my responses aren't showing up in the 'threads'. All I can see are the text messages I receive from others. I used to be able to see the complete conversations between me and others on my phone. It is very irritating that my messages aren't showing up on my end. They do go to the other people I am texting.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

stats1203

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I learned this from another forum: CHECK THE DATE ON YOUR PHONE. Is it a date earlier than today? The date had reset itself for some reason so my sent messages were being shown at an earlier date in the thread because the phone believed it was another day behind the real date. Set the date correctly and the problem will be solved!

Nov 8, 2016
Visit site
Same problem here, not working. I tried all the steps but no luck. I am using Yu yuphoria and recently my messenger updated.
This morning, I found most of my text messages(both sent/received) gone. I checked archived option, but no use. Please help me how to get rid of this.

UsamaAli2992

Sep 19, 2017
Visit site
Hi so the fastest and easiest solution is TRY A NEW MESSAGE APP FROM PLAY STORE if u don't want to delete your texts that is This is a Bug in the Android System hopefully Updates will resolve it

Chandramohan Dobal

Oct 14, 2018
Visit site
Since the last update to my phone, Android 4G, my texts aren't appearing correctly any more. I can receive all text messages through google voice but my responses aren't showing up in the 'threads'. All I can see are the text messages I receive from others. I used to be able to see the complete conversations between me and others on my phone. It is very irritating that my messages aren't showing up on my end. They do go to the other people I am texting.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Message are not appearing on. Of badges are on

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams