hey all i have had my note 2 for a few weeks now and i love it. i have always had iphones and i am sooo happy i decided to go samsung it is so much better.

anyway i have 1 small question in regards to music i will try and explain the best i can but i am not particularly technically minded lol so here we go

i listen to my music with headphones when at work and with my samsung headphones i love the skip to next song feature available on the volume control. but i want to upgrade to a set of beats headphones and presumably will lose the feature of song skip. so i wanted to have a way of skipping songs without unlocking the device (a bit like the iphone) seems to be the only small thing i found the iphone to be better for. now i have looked all over the internet for an answer and the best option seemed to be installing widget locker and having a music widget on the lock screen so thats what i did.

all good but the samsung music player widget doesnt look right at all kinda looks cropped so i started looking for others found a few that i like but (and here is the question) when they come up they show album artwork and song track and artist info. now i can get the artist and song info by editing the song on my pc but i cannot for the life of me get the album pic to show up on my phone.

it is showing on my media player on my pc and even when i put the song on kies but will not appear on my phone screen where am i going wrong

10-20-2013 04:19 AM
    I would recommend trying the app "Poweramp". Its a great music player, and has a lot of built in features that I love. My favorites are the awesome built-in EQ so you can adjust the sound. I think the EQ is better then Google Play music app or the stock Samsung music app. The other nice feature is the ability to skip forward or back using the microphone button on the headset.

I haven't tried it with a lot of different headphones or earphones, but from my experience as long as the headphones have a microphone and a single button, you can play/pause (single press), skip forward (double press) or skip back (triple press).

Poweramp has a 2 week free trial, but after that you have to purchase the paid version. For me it was well worth it, and I rarely use paid apps!
    10-20-2013 11:41 AM
    +1 on Power Amp.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
    10-20-2013 01:38 PM
    Just downloaded poweramp will give it a go cheers guys

Sent from my GT-N7100 using AC Forums mobile app
    10-20-2013 02:32 PM