ERROR [RPC:S-5:AEC-0] What gives?

11DanTheMan11

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Ive tried searching on this topic and can't find anything on it. Basically Google Play has shut me out of the app store. I can't update ANY of my apps or download any new ones. When I try to do this all of them fail and I get that error message I posted in the title. I Googled the problem (ironic) and tried all of their solutions and non of them have worked. Stopping the google play services, resetting cache, deleting the app store updates, resetting framework, nothing seems to work. Does anyone have any suggestion on what to do here?

smithjohnatpa

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Ive tried searching on this topic and can't find anything on it. Basically Google Play has shut me out of the app store. I can't update ANY of my apps or download any new ones. When I try to do this all of them fail and I get that error message I posted in the title. I Googled the problem (ironic) and tried all of their solutions and non of them have worked. Stopping the google play services, resetting cache, deleting the app store updates, resetting framework, nothing seems to work. Does anyone have any suggestion on what to do here?

I am having the same issue and I connected Google via email and they said my email is suspended and I need to send them verification documents like license, utility bills to activate it... Crap..... There is no other ways for that... I even have 5 bucks credit so I think that's useless as well unless I decide to send those documents.... But not now...

Please share of any work around of anyone have it to bypass this issue.

Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

11DanTheMan11

May 15, 2013
Visit site
What?!?! That can't be right. My gmail email, the same one that I'm using for the play store, works fine. Lets keep this bumped to the top. I want to pick up a Note 3 but I want to get this issue resolved first.

11DanTheMan11

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Ok so heres what fixed my issue. Go to settings-accounts-google, and delete it. Then sign back in. THis fixed mine however, the site that I found the fix on said that it might only be a temp fix. Will keep you guys updated to see how its going.

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
RPC:S-5:AEC-0

having similar issue this is happening on my optimus f3 phone please help why is this happening after i hard key reset my phone and go to the play store i cant download any apps. the rep said it could be my phone is this the case or is it just the play store. any other people with this issue cause all i see is tablet issues. he said i may have to change my phone to another phone. do i have to trade in my phone for another one or is this an issue with the play store