Hi
    Can someone please shoe me how to eliminate those icons on the pull down when am finding my phone on samsung app so that when it is stolen the thief won't have any idea that am tracking it. When he gets to know wben the icon shows then he will put it off and then I can't find it again.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-27-2013 08:08 AM
    I do not know about that app, but I can definitely recommend Cerberus Anti-Theft. It has so many features, that no other app is better. Look @ some of the features below.
    There is a setting that you can choose from the list to: "Hide from app drawer". What it will do is just that, hide the icon, but the app will still function as if nothing is there. Another great feature is if the thief enters the wrong unlock code, the app can instantly snap a picture and send it to you via email. Definitely recommend this. It is a trial app+, but def well worth the $3.00 to buy it.

timilon mc likes this.
    10-27-2013 08:35 AM
    I installed cerberus. Its eaxactly what I need but tracking it now says ."All location services are off .you won't be able to get any location on your device..please how do I restore it.help please

10-29-2013 05:19 AM
    I do not know about that app, but I can definitely recommend Cerberus Anti-Theft. It has so many features, that no other app is better. Look @ some of the features below.
    There is a setting that you can choose from the list to: "Hide from app drawer". What it will do is just that, hide the icon, but the app will still function as if nothing is there. Another great feature is if the thief enters the wrong unlock code, the app can instantly snap a picture and send it to you via email. Definitely recommend this. It is a trial app+, but def well worth the $3.00 to buy it.

http://s16.postimg.org/63tfkpijp/Cerberus.png
    I installed cerberus. Its eaxactly what I need but tracking it now says ."All location services are off .you won't be able to get any location on your device..please how do I restore it.help please

10-29-2013 05:20 AM
    Turn GPS on.
    10-29-2013 07:21 AM
    Turn GPS on.
    Its on but still don't work.it was working but all of a sudden it is giving me that message.

10-29-2013 08:06 AM
    Have you tried to restart your phone? or uninstall completely, restart and re-install the service?
    10-29-2013 09:08 AM