4.3 update rolling out to the international as of today

Russ Smith

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the UK and flashed the Nordic version that's out, works a charm so far, noticeable speed increase, better battery life and my wifi connection has improved, downside is Knox seems to be blocking my root access now :-\

Edit: an update to supersu seems to have solved my problems fully rooted :)

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

Andyvalver

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the UK and I'm still waiting... My note 2 is unbranded and not locked to any network so I asume I'll get it

Sent from my GT-N7100 using AC Forums mobile app

Manky Boy

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I got mine from carphone warehouse in Vodafone. Don't know if it's locked to vody though. Curious to see how long I'll have to wait though. I'm a bit dubious about it though, the 4.2.2 update for my note 8 messed up the digitizer tracking using the stylus.

Andyvalver

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Still no sign of an update for me yet. It feels like more broken promises from Samsung. I read an article the other day showing a leaked document saying the note 2 will also get kit kat along with the s3 and s4 ect.. I doubt very much we will see it. They can't even roll out 4.3 properly.

Sassi666

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
It seems Australia won't be getting it until at least late December, apparently Samsung only just sent it to be tested by the carriers on 22nd November... sigh.

NevahDat

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the UK and flashed the Nordic version that's out, works a charm so far, noticeable speed increase, better battery life and my wifi connection has improved, downside is Knox seems to be blocking my root access now :-\

Edit: an update to supersu seems to have solved my problems fully rooted :)

I have Tmo and that's the main thing in worried about. I may have to stay with 4.1.2. ]

Sent from my SGH-T889 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz