What email client do you use?

gdanonym

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
And for what and how many accounts?
Why is this email client better than others?

Myself have 5 Gmail accounts and I use Aqua Mail. Because the Gmail groups the messages and it can reply with text inline with the original message.

But i want to use less external Apps. So i was wondering if the original Gmail app or the Android email client has become better over the last 2 years.

AMOCO

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Stock gmail app,With 4 accounts,
And Easy email for hotmail and live,For my single hotmail account.
But K9-Email app work's great too,Used to it.

Sent from my N9100

kg4icg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Ever since the 4.3 update, I'm using the stock email client. Some much needed improvements were made to it including auto fit. Don't use GMail and whatever gmail I get, get's forwarded to my Outlook account.

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I use the stock Android app for work, stock Gmail, stock Yahoo and stock Outlook.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Mobile Nations mobile app

bpeter

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I use an app called TouchDown. They have a 30-day try-before-you-buy and the secure connectivity with my work email is very cool. Email folders (multiple folders like Sent, Inbox, Deleted Items, and Drafts) can all be accessed along with the standard calendar, tasks, notes ? I just think the way they approach the data presentation is very well thought out.

I bought it roughly three or four years ago to use with my Droid Charge, and when I upgraded to the GN2, it auto loaded (along with the ?purchased? key) and I can?t say enough good things about it.

Buy it once and use it as long as you have an android device, upgrade after upgrade. I think I paid somewhere around $20 and it was money well-spent. I have seen ?sales?; sometimes half price but I decided not to wait and bite the bullet.

I also have it loaded on my tablet and that version rocks as well ? for obvious reasons (with the table screen you can see more so TouchDown for tablets is a little different, screen real-estate wise) but the same functionality as on the GN2.

I know there are a good number of free (or nearly free) apps out there but once I tried TouchDown, I was hooked.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Gmail for personal and Touchdown for business. I've tried others but Touchdown is hands down the best.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Old Stoneface

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Using K9 Mail. Four (4) IMAP accounts: Home, work, Gmail & ISP-provided. The first two are used heavily, from tablet, phone and three different computers. The Gmail account: Only for Google-related stuff. The ISP account: Only for testing.

I asked about a good email client when I got my first Android and the overwhelming recommendation was K9 Mail, so that's what I grabbed. Haven't seen a need to change.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08