anyone planning on getting the galaxy gear when you get your 4.3 update

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I wasn't planning on it at all.
However the wife ended up finding a good deal with our provider and updated her S3 to the S4 for $0 and they had a promo to get the Gear for $50. Too good to pass up on so I figured I would give it a whirl.
Honestly it's been pretty cool so far.
It's not near as bulky as it looks in the videos.
It's still 1st gen so there are still some bugs and features needed. But it's a damn good start!

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk 4

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Also, it's actually forcing me to make do with 4.3 on my Note. I was so gung Ho about downgrading to 4.1.2 but can't now otherwise I will lose the ability to use the Gear.

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk 4

chuckh0308

Apr 3, 2011
www.welcomehomeseattle.com
I don't like wearing things on my wrist and haven't done so in over 10 years. Plus, I don't really see any reason why I would need the Gear. I suppose if someone were to give me one I would give it a whirl, but otherwise, nope.

Michael Angotti

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
You can use the Galaxy Gear with 4.1.2, you lose the S Voice and Notifications (Unless you use a third party app). In addition if you load a Nova Launcher you can tether your Internet connection to the device and load playstore, keyboard, and then any app you want pretty much. I play a few games on my watch to demonstrate what it can do but there are many functions which are rockstar with using nova launcher.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2