09-28-2016 07:47 AM
29 12
tools
    Contact option was not listed in Android's (v.6.0.1, Marshmallow) Settings / Accounts / Google sync menu.

The problem was that the Contacts Sync application had no access right to my contacts.

To fix this, I switched the Settings / Apps / Gear icon / App permissions / Contacts / Google Contacts Sync toggle.

After that it started to sync, but I got the same 'Sync is currently experiencing problems'.

It turned out that I exceeded the Google API call limit for the day, so after 24 hours it synced successfully.

To figure out what the problem exactly was I connected my phone through USB to my PC, enabled debugging on the phone, used the `adb logcat` command from the Android SDK and examined the errors/exceptions in that log. This way you can get to the bottom of your calendar issue as well.
    06-27-2016 05:15 AM
    I am getting that error message as well but also can't send messages going on 2 days. It was fine before then. I am receiving messages but again, when I reply or try to send a new message. My emails are stuck in the outbox. Can anyone help?
    07-27-2016 02:40 PM
    I am getting that error message as well but also can't send messages going on 2 days. It was fine before then. I am receiving messages but again, when I reply or try to send a new message. My emails are stuck in the outbox. Can anyone help?
    What information does your host file contain? Is your phone rooted?
    09-03-2016 03:47 PM
    Some "experts" get geeky when trying to explain how to do stuff with "devices".

Quite simply, go to "Settings" and "Accounts". Find the "Google" Account. Click on "More" and "Sync now". If it doesn't sync then click on "More" and "Remove account". You will then be asked to "Add an account" for back-up purposes. Just add your Google Account when prompted and it will re-sync.

It worked for me!
    09-28-2016 07:47 AM
29 12