Auto starting note 2 4.4.2

badmaash

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I have NOTE 2 INTERNATIONAL VERSION. I am from India and have got the latest stock 4.4.2 update. Phone is rooted and KNOX removed.

The problem is suddenly whatsapp has started consuming too much battery over 50% as per battery stats. My phone battery drains below critical levels and right now it is 0% and does not boot. When i plug it to the charger the phone immediately boots but because of insufficient battery shuts off and then again restarts and so on. The phone never gets charges cause of this.

I will charge the battery putting it in another NOTE 2 but I wish to understand why I cannot shut down my phone. Even on full charge the phone if I shut it down does not shut down but restarts never completely staying switched off.

Please help.

Thank you.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have NOTE 2 INTERNATIONAL VERSION. I am from India and have got the latest stock 4.4.2 update. Phone is rooted and KNOX removed.

The problem is suddenly whatsapp has started consuming too much battery over 50% as per battery stats. My phone battery drains below critical levels and right now it is 0% and does not boot. When i plug it to the charger the phone immediately boots but because of insufficient battery shuts off and then again restarts and so on. The phone never gets charges cause of this.

I will charge the battery putting it in another NOTE 2 but I wish to understand why I cannot shut down my phone. Even on full charge the phone if I shut it down does not shut down but restarts never completely staying switched off.

Please help.

Thank you.

Well, it seems much more weird to me are you sure the battery of your device is good enough to hold the charge ?? I think the problem is with the battery because if the device doesn't shows up there is nothing that we can suggest you in order to get out from this mess.... I would say try going to the nearest customer support for fixing it up.

badmaash

May 9, 2014
Visit site
The phone switches off now after factory reset but when its switched off and I plug in the charger it switches on automatically. Before on 4.1.2 there used to be charging sign and battery on the screen for a while and phone used to charge without booting up but now instead it boots up immediately.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown