9,300 jpg's that I did NOT download found on my phone

cathlyn847

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
I've had my Note 2 for about a year. Very happy with it. Usually I charge via a wall outlet but yesterday didn't have that ability so I plugged into my computer to charge via USB. My computer asked me if I would like to download my photos and videos from my phone.
I say yes and the computer says I have 9300 videos. I have taken maybe 40 in the year I've owned it.
With some trepidation I OK'd the download (and deleted the photos from my photo on completion) What I ended up with was pages and pages of little images. All tiny.
I have no idea where these little buggers were hiding on my phone or how they got there. I do know the source, they are all avatar pix of people I've played poker with or they are GIFs of pop of ads from the same site. I play DH Texas Hold'em almost every day, but I certainly do not want my phone downloading this junk without my consent.
How do I stop this? or is my only option to dump the app?

Attachments

• mysterypix3.jpg
    mysterypix3.jpg
    422.3 KB · Views: 28

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I think they're all just thumbnails that your poker app stores. If you keep playing it, the app will keep storing thumbnails of all of your opponents for easy retrieval.