Horrible photos

craftEcowgirl

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Seems lately all my photos are fuzzy and when you zoom in it gets worse. Resolution was set at 2042x1152. They look somewhat ok on phone, though still fuzzy. And when I add to ebay, they are very fuzzy and worse when zoomed in on.

Fix??

Should I use less resolution?

It seemed fine a few months ago, and I didnt change any settings.

Attached an exampleuploadfromtaptalk1404345116805.jpg
When viewed on ebay, its ALOT worse.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Samantha Berry

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
totally understood. I have a Huawei cell from MetroPcs and I don't like taking selfies because of the quality and I just want the best qualified phone like the most lovable LG G3 and eally want that phone and I hope I win one.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
i shoot at 3264 x 2448. they come out OK if I hold the phone very very still. the shutter speed on this phone is way to slow to give consistently sharp photos. IMO that the biggest issue with the camera. The "anti-shake" mode is a joke. all it does is increase shutter speed, but not to an acceptably fast speed, presumably due to the lack of sensor sensitivity/poor lens speed.

Today, I had to reshoot a check to send it to BofA because of blur due to slow shutter and my inability to hold the phone still enough. The BofA app feature for depositing checks would be more useful if the phone could always take a sharp enough photo for BofA to accept the images. Sometimes I have to shoot 3 or 4 times to get a sharp enough pair of photos (front and back of a check)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac