Note 2 stuck on boot, screen shifting

Kimberly Rijvers

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
My Note II (N7100) won't start up and I don't know what is the cause.

I already tried to flash stock rom, but it did not help (I don't know if I had the right one, however, on download mode it says samsung official. My device is the international version, I live in Holland. Also, in download mode, the screen does not shift like it does in recovery mode and in the startup animation).
I also tried to get into recovery mode, and managed to restore to factory settings and wipe cache, options in recovery mode were hard to read because of the shifting screen. Please help me.

My device had been rooted, but I flashed stock rom again about a month ago. Last night I went to sleep and put my phone on the charger, my alarm was still working, but when I woke up this happened: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDYt9pxJv4U

I hope someone can help me.

warn joe

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
My Note II (N7100) won't start up and I don't know what is the cause.

I already tried to flash stock rom, but it did not help (I don't know if I had the right one, however, on download mode it says samsung official. My device is the international version, I live in Holland. Also, in download mode, the screen does not shift like it does in recovery mode and in the startup animation).
I also tried to get into recovery mode, and managed to restore to factory settings and wipe cache, options in recovery mode were hard to read because of the shifting screen. Please help me.

My device had been rooted, but I flashed stock rom again about a month ago. Last night I went to sleep and put my phone on the charger, my alarm was still working, but when I woke up this happened: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDYt9pxJv4U

I hope someone can help me.

Well, I would say you may require to flash the firmware again over to your device ! Try heading over to the sammobile/firmware and then try downloading the appropriate stock ROM, net thing is to get the latest version of the odin downloaded once done you can flash the stock ROM with the help of ODIN over your device. All done you device will get back to the working state.

PS: Not going to recommend this if your device is covered under the warranty ! I would say rather than flashing the firmware try walking down towards the nearest samsung support.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084