I am using this samsung note 2 for a few years. Usually, I'll use a powerbank to charge my phone since I cant stay still. It was working fine until just now, when my phone stop charging until 12%. I thought my powerbank was out of battery so i use the phone charger to charge it. But i won't work. Not just that. The battery from 12% jump to 5%. I charge it with another full battery powerbank to try it again. The powerbank was blinking, showing it's charging but the phone doesnt. Beep beep beep. Test by test, the 5% was gone. And now, it's a dead brick. I tried connecting to the pc too. It connected but it just wont charge :\ Btw. I dont think it's the usb port problem. BUT. I was reading a few forums about cleaning the usb port will solve the problem, so i did. THERE'S A TINY SCREW DROPPING DOWN FROM THERE. Omfg. What should I do After that, I tried connecting it to the powerbank and detected the connection but not the charging. How?!!
    09-16-2014 07:03 AM
    Have you replaced the battery? If not, then that's likely the problem and the least expensive part to replace. If it's not it, then it's another hardware component that has failed, and you may need to service under insurance or send to Samsung.
    Have you replaced the battery? If not, then that's likely the problem and the least expensive part to replace. If it's not it, then it's another hardware component that has failed, and you may need to service under insurance or send to Samsung.
    09-16-2014 07:58 AM