I love my phone and I don't generally have problems with it, However, yesterday afternoon I pulled it from my briefcase and there was no display. I called technical service and went through all the routines. Removing battery and sim card. resetting the cache. Of course making sure it was charged and had a new battery. Nothing worked. It could not be revived. Tomorrow I will be receiving a new phone.

However this morning I thought of putting it in the freezer for an hour. I actually almost forgot about it in there. Anyway I pulled it out powered it on and now its back to perfect operating condition. I'm not even sure if I should send it back when the new one comes.
    I don't know what caused it to go on the blink. I don't think it was over heating because my brief case was in an air conditioned room. Unless just being in a confined space made it overheat. Either way, the freezer treatment worked perfect.
    09-20-2014 03:09 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Wow, that's a creative solution! I wonder if there's something inside that is failing at a lower temperature than normal, such that relatively normal warm temps make it malfunction. Have you tried using it for a few hours to see if it shuts off again?
    09-20-2014 03:16 PM