Anything associated to pictures has been renamed (greek lowercase m) but my music stored on my SD card is fine. I am guessing a virus, but don't know. I am bummed just got back from vacation and all my pictures are gone except what I uploaded to Facebook.
    11-21-2014 07:34 PM
    Welcome to the forums. Can they be read on a PC?
    11-21-2014 08:00 PM
    Hello, I have a Huawei Honor 3C, and I have the same problem. My pics (for the past 6 months) have been saving to the SD card, without any issues. However, in the past 2-3 days, I could not see the "Camera" folder in the "Gallery". I have tried through File Manager, even accessing the Micro SD card on my Mac, but the photos have just disappeared, not even in the DCIM, or Pictures, or any other folder. If I click a pic now, it appears in the "Camera" folder in "Gallery" as a newly created folder. Not only that, my pics from Whatsapp, which are part of my chat messages, also don't open anymore. I also downloaded some movies 2 days ago, and viewed them, however, they are also missing now. I don't have Dropbox backup for photos, but I might have Google, so will check, but am not too hopeful that all my pics are there. My music is intact, however, I have lost about 6 months of pics on my 32GB SD card. I am now inserting my card back into the phone, and booting it up, so my apps are working.

I am relatively new to Android, and I would deeply appreciate all the help I can, as I had all my holiday pics in the album. Thanks in advance!
    11-22-2014 10:25 AM
    Does connecting to a PC access the photos?
    11-22-2014 01:26 PM
    Anything associated to pictures has been renamed (greek lowercase m) but my music stored on my SD card is fine. I am guessing a virus, but don't know. I am bummed just got back from vacation and all my pictures are gone except what I uploaded to Facebook.
    08-29-2015 08:02 PM
    Will someone help me please find my disappear pictures from my sd card and folders.
    08-29-2015 08:17 PM