I have a Samsung Galaxy Core 2 and I use it regularly. Now I don't usually download anything and if I do end up downloading too many apps that I ran out of space I usually delete the new apps I have installed.. that being said, I recently downloaded the Netflix app.

I used to have tons of space on my phone but now every time I sit down to watch a new episode of Merlin.. My phone starts getting super slow and then the message 'Storage space running low' comes up on my screen and all the apps start crashing and I can no longer receive text messages...

I was looking on my storage screen and I actually saw that my miscellaneous files went up to 1.38 GB and it doesn't show any files when I go in to erase them!!!

Why is my phone all of the sudden running out of space even though I don't download anything? Is it Netflix downloading misc files to my phone?! If that is the case how do I get access to them ?!?!

PS I recently did a system update and I thought maybe that is what the misc files were for but on my storage screen I do have something called 'system memory' & they do not match in size... Please help me!
    02-01-2015 11:01 AM
    Clear cache in the bootloader. Also,clear all app cache.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    02-01-2015 12:35 PM