I deleted pictures somehow and would like to retrieve them. I have a galaxy note 2
    03-08-2015 09:43 PM
    Recovering Deleted Files

If the pictures were on internal storage, there's another way but, for now, the phone still would have to be rooted. (If you read the page at the site about recovering files from an iPhone, we can do the same thing with an Android phone. I'm looking for a work-around for that. [If anyone has influence at Google, now's the time to use it. PM me.])
    denise mahon likes this.
    03-08-2015 11:29 PM
    suppose u already skills to recover deleted photos however didn't get the photo recovery software to locate the internal memory of your android, this can be a shortcut: ensuring ur android isn't under debugging mode, that limit the pc or file recovery program from accessing the internal storage, scanning or recovering files. to show off the debugging mode, visit settings on ur phone, then application-development, tick usb debugging. then connect ur android with pc, the code ought to be able to acknowledge and assign the internal memory a drive letter, the remainder photo recovery method is pretty simple, scan the internal storage, find the deleted files and recover the needed ones.
    denise mahon likes this.
    03-09-2015 01:03 AM
    Rukbat. I sent you a pm. Thank you so much for responding. I am not sure I understand how to root my phone? I watched the video but he does it to fast! Please help!!!
    03-09-2015 10:03 PM