So here's the thing,
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I dropped it on the floor and it turns out that the screen needs to be replaced which would cost me more than the price of the phone itself. I wanted to know is there a way for me to download a certain emulator on my laptop, and connect the phone to the laptop and see the screen of my phone through that emulator?
    03-16-2015 09:05 AM
    Nope. Your only options are to either connect the phone to a TV/Monitor via HDMI if touch is still responsive on the screen or connect a Bluetooth Mouse if touch isn't responsive (but this would need to be a mouse you've used before, since you'd need to pair it with the phone if you haven't, and since touch doesn't work, well... ) If you can still see stuff on your phone but touch is unresponsive, then you could connect a regular mouse using an OTG USB cable, thus using the mouse as your finger.

Last resort would be to have a Repair Center 'lend you' a screen. They usually have test screens they can temporarily plug into your phone to rule out further hardware damage.
    03-16-2015 10:57 AM