Why am I getting the error Sorry, the audio player does not support this type of audio file?

A

AC Question

Why am i getting the error "Sorry, the audio player does not support this type of audio file"

Im on a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SCH-i605 running Jedi X19 rom.
This seems to impact me after a while. Music stops working as well as other media like video and youtube. I've looked for apps that may be causing this but i cant find anything. Ive looked up other solutions online and i cant find anything. Factory reset is not an option (unless you know a way to save all of my data easily and without taking 5 hours). A reboot usually fixes the problem for a while but it inevitably comes back. Files are not the issue because it plays for a while before it stops. I need to know anything i can do to stop this without drastically altering my phone because i use music player daily and it is a hassle to have it not work randomly.

Jeff Reilly

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Re: Why am i getting the error "Sorry, the audio player does not support this type of audio file"

I have a note 4 and have the same issue. I have a replacement phone, different sd card, factory reset,formatted card, flashed from samsung and still no solution. I am forced to carry around a spare phone just for music. Please help someone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781