How do I transfer contacts, pics and music to/from my Galaxy Note 2 to my MAC computer?

A

AC Question

how do I transfer contacts, pics and music to/from my galaxy note 2 to my MAC computer?

I am not sure if there is something I can download on my MAC to let me transfer pics and music from my note, but I would love some help. I am not very good with electronics and there is probably a simple solution for this but I am unaware. Please help!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: how do I transfer contacts, pics and music to/from my galaxy note 2 to my MAC computer?

Welcome to Android Central! Use Android File Transfer to easily move files between your Android device and your Mac. If you want to backup your information, use Kies.

If you want to be able to access your contacts, music, and pics from your Mac, the easiest thing to do is to make sure all of that data is associated with your Google account. So make sure your contacts are associated with your Google account, and you'll be able to access them from any computer or device logged into that account. Upload your pics to your Google+ Photo albums, and you'll be able to access them anywhere. Music files can be transferred using Android File Transfer, but then you should also consider uploading that music to your Google Play Music library in the cloud using Music Manager.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney