How to save data if Note2 says: FirmwareUpgrade encountered issues, Pls select recovery mode in Kies?

A

AC Question

How to save data if Note2 says: FirmwareUpgrade encountered issues. Pls select recovery mode in Kies

My Samsung suddenly froze and then showed the Android upgrade Robot. It then froze again with this message on the screen..."Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies and try again."

I have never used Kies before so no data is stored on it. How can I get the data off the phone before it wipes/deletes it?

My only concern is retrieving/saving the data.

Thank you for your help!

Josiah23

Q&A Team
Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Re: How to save data if Note2 says: FirmwareUpgrade encountered issues. Pls select recovery mode in

I'm not sure how to save data if that occurs, unless its saying "Firmware upgarde encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies and try again" when you boot your device on? If so then bring it to your carrier or flash the stock firmware with odin. (you should loss no data, when doing this unless you factory reset). If you bring it to your carrier, they're gonna think you did something you wasn't suppose to.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781