No OS found - Help

John Dumas

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi...

I have a Verizon i605 (Note 2) that was originally on Sprint. A couple of years ago we took it to Cell Phone Bros in Orlando for a total fix and to make it work on Boost.

Since then, it has been taken off Boost and I have been using it with Google voice over WIFI. After starting to have many problems I decided to reset it back to factory condition this morning and redoing it with Hangouts and WIFI.

I could not remember how to do a factory reset so I Googled it. I did the reset and now it says that there is no OS on the phone. Only thing I can figure out is that it must have had something to do with the way it was redone to work with Boost.

I have not rebooted the phone yet and it is sitting on the screen that says "Team Win Recovery Project v2.5.0.0" so the GUI is still there. I just can't do anything in the menu because of the no OS message.

I am leaving it like this until I hear from someone here that can tell me what to do to get it back to factory condition.

Can I have some help please?

Thank you,
John

PS - I CAN see certain stuff like if I select the "Install" button, I can see a bunch of stuff in there. Or the Mount button but it says "unable to find path to mount or something like that.

Do I need to explain more? What else do you need to know? Thanks again