Leaks and Rumors: Galaxy Note 20?

5point0

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Interested in your opinion guys.
I am looking to upgrade from my Nexus 6, this will tell you that I keep my devices for a long time.
What would you recommend, S20 Ultra or wait for the Note 20 Plus? Based in the UK if that makes any difference, I know the UK doesn't get the Snapdragon chips.

Thank you.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Interested in your opinion guys.
I am looking to upgrade from my Nexus 6, this will tell you that I keep my devices for a long time.
What would you recommend, S20 Ultra or wait for the Note 20 Plus? Based in the UK if that makes any difference, I know the UK doesn't get the Snapdragon chips.

Thank you.
I'd wait until Note 20 supposed to get the better Exynos chip then what the S20 has

5point0

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Yeah that's what I though. Plus I've read that the display may be better at 120Hz. I bought a pre-release OnePlus 8 Pro but decided to get a refund. I had to return 3 devices as they all had a dent in the screen, really poor quality. Briefly using one though made me realise how slow the Nexus 6 had got.

bonedatt

May 6, 2013
Visit site
"Interested in your opinion guys. I am looking to upgrade from my Nexus 6, this will tell you that I keep my devices for a long time.

Thank you."

Don't wait if you need a phone, get what's available. If your Nexus 6 can hold up for a little bit, wait to see what Samsung does with the Note

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yeah that's what I though. Plus I've read that the display may be better at 120Hz. I bought a pre-release OnePlus 8 Pro but decided to get a refund. I had to return 3 devices as they all had a dent in the screen, really poor quality. Briefly using one though made me realise how slow the Nexus 6 had got.
You got 5.0 ?

5point0

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
"Interested in your opinion guys. I am looking to upgrade from my Nexus 6, this will tell you that I keep my devices for a long time.

Thank you."

Don't wait if you need a phone, get what's available. If your Nexus 6 can hold up for a little bit, wait to see what Samsung does with the Note

I think I can squeeze a couple more months out of the Nexus and hopefully bag a Note 20.

henhen59

Mar 24, 2019
Visit site
What I would like to see in the note 20:

I'd like Samsung to include a decent case with it in the box, that protects the sides of the flawed screen "waterfall design" they love so much... 90% of covers have lips that protrude over the edges of the top and bottom of the phone, yet the sides of the screen, that comprises the largest % length of screen exposed, are unprotected.

I'd like to see a zoom/telephoto camera (like the note 20 has) that does not vibrate and give blurry pics for no reason... Like many note 9 users had and were left with no answers from Samsung.

I'd like to see that their water resistant/proof phones like, the note 20, can't be denied free repair under warranty due to "liquid damage".. In case you didn't know none of Samsung's "look at me swimming with my phone or smart watch (with swimming tracker) is under warranty if they got wet!

I'd like to see that Samsung actually considers (all the following applies to the note 20 and their owners) their clients by providing feedback, honoring warranties, stick behind their words or products and put moderators in their community forums who actually know more about the products they are supposed to help with, more than Joe schmi of the street at least (and male sure they actually solve problems instead of giving answers that don't have anything to do with the problem and still ask "to check them off as a solution"

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool