If you are wireless charching you have to stop charging each time you want to use the phone contantly starting and stopping charging is known to slightly increase battery degredation.

Fast charging generates more heat which will have an affect on the lifespan albeit probably a pretty minimal one.

I often keep my phones for 3-4 years.
    I don't use wireless charging that way and actually using a device while it's plugged is much worse than taking it off an on wireless charging.

Fast charging on a modern device should not be detrimental but there are brands out there push the limits which I avoid.
    07-12-2020 08:43 PM
    Agreed, never had no issues either and still getting awesome Battery life.
    There are some good habbits to follow but most habbits we hear on the internet are simply myths.
    07-12-2020 08:46 PM
    Who do you trade in to? Usually they just want the device.
    Best Buy.

When I buy a universal unlocked phone.
    A month or two after the phones come out.
    Samsung offer trade in's.
    07-12-2020 09:52 PM
    Best Buy.

When I buy a universal unlocked phone.
    A month or two after the phones come out.
    Samsung offer trade in's.
    And they demand the accessories?
    07-13-2020 09:37 AM
    And they demand the accessories?
    I order a speigen tough armor case for me.
    They are super expensive.
    Like 15.96 on the internet.
    My wife likes the speigen case that hold money and a credit card.
    Trade in on phones at Best But is usually around 300.00 if in perfect shape.
    07-13-2020 10:31 AM
    I order a speigen tough armor case for me.
    They are super expensive.
    Like 15.96 on the internet.
    My wife likes the speigen case that hold money and a credit card.
    Trade in on phones at Best But is usually around 300.00 if in perfect shape.
    I don't think they require accessories on trade
    sweetypie31 likes this.
    07-13-2020 10:44 AM
    I don't think they require accessories on trade
    Yup can confirm, your correct all they want is the phone as trade in , I've done trade in Since S7 Edge, you can keep all the accessories, my drawer is full of accessories from lots of my old phones trade in.
    07-13-2020 11:07 AM
    Yup can confirm, your correct all they want is the phone as trade in , I've done trade in Since S7 Edge, you can keep all the accessories, my drawer is full of accessories from lots of my old phones trade in.
    The person I quoted is going through Best Buy so I'm not sure, but I can't imagine they need the accessories to complete the transaction.
    07-13-2020 02:06 PM
    The person I quoted is going through Best Buy so I'm not sure, but I can't imagine they need the accessories to complete the transaction.
    I just gave them everything like I got it from Samsung.
    07-13-2020 03:04 PM
    I've done BB trade ins ...only phone
    07-13-2020 05:05 PM
    I just gave them everything like I got it from Samsung.
    Well don't do that anymore....unless you want to....lol
    07-13-2020 05:53 PM
    Best buy doesn't require the accessories.
    07-13-2020 07:39 PM
    Best buy doesn't require the accessories.
    Agreed
    07-13-2020 10:23 PM
    Skipped the S20 ultra and so happy I did. Can’t wait for the King to arrive sooner ! Anything but the boring old black color.
    07-14-2020 03:14 PM
    Guessing everybody will get free buds with note 20....
    Nostromo79 likes this.
    07-15-2020 04:00 AM
    I'll finally be able to afford a Note 10 once this expensive *** phone drops.
    07-15-2020 07:56 AM
    I hear supposed to be little less expensive the Note 20 series.
    07-15-2020 10:09 AM
    I hear supposed to be little less expensive the Note 20 series.
    Some interesting news coming out, so as we all know, some markets get the Snapdragon 865+ and some the Exynos 990 which really is a big gap in performance. Even South Korea look like getting the snapdragon!
    So it's very kind of Samsung to offer the Exynos version to Europe/ India regions in the LTE format at a cheaper cost as 5g is not really working 100% right now, but they are making it look like it's cheaper because of the bad performing Exynos chip.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    07-15-2020 12:56 PM
    Some interesting news coming out, so as we all know, some markets get the Snapdragon 865+ and some the Exynos 990 which really is a big gap in performance. Even South Korea look like getting the snapdragon!
    So it's very kind of Samsung to offer the Exynos version to Europe/ India regions in the LTE format at a cheaper cost as 5g is not really working 100% right now, but they are making it look like it's cheaper because of the bad performing Exynos chip.
    I feel for you guys with the Exynos chips
    07-15-2020 02:37 PM
    I feel for you guys with the Exynos chips
    I wouldn't mind so much as I don't game on my phones but of course battery life is a big thing and this is one area that the Snapdragon shines, also reports suggest the snapdragon version has better camera performance.

This really does grate on me as the phone is crazy expensive and I have been a loyal Samsung user since the S2/Note 2 days. With that said, my P40 Pro came off charge on Friday morning and still had 46%battery life on Sunday afternoon and that camera is awesome!
    I shall definitely be looking at developments as the launch comes closer for new info on the Note 20 but I feel that there may be little left in the way of surprises.
    07-15-2020 02:53 PM
    I wouldn't mind so much as I don't game on my phones but of course battery life is a big thing and this is one area that the Snapdragon shines, also reports suggest the snapdragon version has better camera performance.

This really does grate on me as the phone is crazy expensive and I have been a loyal Samsung user since the S2/Note 2 days. With that said, my P40 Pro came off charge on Friday morning and still had 46%battery life on Sunday afternoon and that camera is awesome!
    I shall definitely be looking at developments as the launch comes closer for new info on the Note 20 but I feel that there may be little left in the way of surprises.
    I have been on pretty much every Samsung SERIES and Note , I envy you guys with the Exynos for long time . I was happy when the s6 came with Exynos chip and then disappeared after
    But I stuck through it , thats all we can do , I know their chips will get better or match SD soon , but j also like Exynos has dual sim .
    evohicks likes this.
    07-15-2020 03:13 PM
    Rumours circulating now that the SD 865 will be used in the S20 FE (Fan Edition)
    They couldn't possibly plan to do that for a Lite/Fan Edition and then use Exynos 990 in a flagship.
    07-16-2020 04:55 AM
    why doesnt Samsung jus put Snapdragon chips in all of their phones, why even have a second option available?? is it that SD chips just cannot work all over the globe? bcuz until they either change out the Exynos completely or massively upgrade it, people will always complain about it.
    Logan Inkd likes this.
    07-16-2020 07:55 AM
    This is genuinely making me have a pause about buying the top tier note automatically for the first time in years.

If all the rumours materialise, and at this stage they usually do, the 990 will be significantly behind the 865+ . Whilst we will pay more for it. And it's marketed as the same.

It might be a case of buying to try this time to see how it is in real life.
    Rumours circulating now that the SD 865 will be used in the S20 FE (Fan Edition)
    They couldn't possibly plan to do that for a Lite/Fan Edition and then use Exynos 990 in a flagship.
    07-28-2020 01:46 PM
    Good question
    why doesnt Samsung jus put Snapdragon chips in all of their phones, why even have a second option available?? is it that SD chips just cannot work all over the globe? bcuz until they either change out the Exynos completely or massively upgrade it, people will always complain about it.
    07-28-2020 02:34 PM
521 ... 1314151617 ...