Note 20 Ultra pre-order thread!

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
If you don't have labels, don't panic. For the S20, I received my labels about 4 days after other people and still received the device on the same day they did.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
My hunch is we are going to get a origin scan the following night/day after review embargoes are lifted. Friday seems to be a good day for lifting review embargoes and just like S20 pre orders it may get picked up by FedEx on Saturday and we may see delivery on Tuesday instead of Wednesday. Wednesday if you are unlucky for some reason

jadenerd

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Is there a difference between FedEx shipping manager and just having a FedEx account?

There is FedEx Ship Manager software for shippers to use, so perhaps what we're referring to as Ship Manager really isn't. I just go to Tracking - Advanced Shipment Tracking.

Flytetymex

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
Well, I just kinda like the avatar, but I was harassed in this forum about 3 years ago. I immediately reached out and asked for the issue to be addressed–It wasn't.

That's why I'm not often here, except when I'm considering a new phone. It was really bad.

The internet is such an atrocious place to be nowadays. It's cool to attack and demean people and sometimes even ruin people and it has almost become like a sport. It's disgusting. Hopefully this time around your experience is different on here

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
seems like the Verizon version of the Ultra 512GB is holding up my order. I ordered the BOGO offer and got a regular Note 20 as well. I wonder if they will wait or ship separately.

I previously ordered a pair of Smartthings water leak sensor (they are really small) and for some reason they shipped them separately.

jay887

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
Nothing yet for me either. My only glimmer of hope is the cancel button is gone. No charge, no label.

I ordered, then cancelled, then ordered, and cancelled again, and placed my final order at around 1am 8/6 N20U, Bronze.

I'm just enjoying these chats in the meantime

Lol this is exactly how my purchase went too...ordered then cancelled, ordered then cancelled smh then orders for good. Also the same, cancel buttons gone but no label yet.

Apple2Droid

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
The internet is such an atrocious place to be nowadays. It's cool to attack and demean people and sometimes even ruin people and it has almost become like a sport. It's disgusting. Hopefully this time around your experience is different on here
Thank you for such kind words. He was eventually removed from the forum for other reasons.

Yes, it's been much better since I've been back, but I'm in the habit of not logging on unless I'm shopping for a new phone or have an issue. --But I'm trying to be a better forum member lately & participate more...

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Well, I just kinda like the avatar, but I was harassed in this forum about 3 years ago. I immediately reached out and asked for the issue to be addressed–It wasn't.

That's why I'm not often here, except when I'm considering a new phone. It was really bad.
Don't worry I'm around and rest the team here make sure you and others don't ever expirence that again.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
seems like the Verizon version of the Ultra 512GB is holding up my order. I ordered the BOGO offer and got a regular Note 20 as well. I wonder if they will wait or ship separately.

I previously ordered a pair of Smartthings water leak sensor (they are really small) and for some reason they shipped them separately.
They will probably ship separate. I did same as you, but ordered the 128 three days later. Since I was within 7 days I was able to add the BOGO to my 512. They have separate order numbers, so they will probably ship separate

james702283

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Lol this is exactly how my purchase went too...ordered then cancelled, ordered then cancelled smh then orders for good. Also the same, cancel buttons gone but no label yet.
Same here but my final purchase was 5 days ago and I still have the cancel buttons.

larry1014

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I went to Best Buy to check out the Mystic Bronze. Nice looking phone. More bronze than pink to me. It's so much larger than I'm accustomed too. By the time I get the case on, I may have to velcro to my hand so I don't drop it.

:)

Glad to hear about the color. It looks good in pictures but you said it looks more bronze so I feel better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781