Anyone else disappointed with Note 20 Ultra color choices?

tonydroid99

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
While the copper color is pretty nice and unique, anyone else aggravated the mint green isn't a color option for the Ultra 20 ?

For how much the phone costs the least Samsung could do is offer it in a few unique colors to pick from.

AspenQn

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Disappointed in color choices started back with S20 series for me. Note 20 at least has choice other than Black or Grey. I didn't upgrade my S9+ to the 20+ because of no color selection - I typically use a Sheer Sparkle Case-Mate so I can see the color of my phone!

However if the deal is right and BOGO my husband needs to upgrade from his Note 8 I may seriously think about switching over to the Note 20 Ultra.

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I was hoping that the mint green would be available for the Ultra. I personally don't care for the copper color. I'm going to pass this year on the Note, but not for the color, but for the storage options.
While the copper color is pretty nice and unique, anyone else aggravated the mint green isn't a color option for the Ultra 20 ?

For how much the phone costs the least Samsung could do is offer it in a few unique colors to pick from.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Compared to the S20 color options, the Note20/Note20 Ultra options are a massive improvement. That Mystic Bronze is gorgeous, and the white is fantastic in that glossy finish. I think they did a terrific job cleaning up the design of the camera housing as well. Well done, Samsung.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I had a mini melt down about that earlier. If you're offering 5 colors in total, all 5 should be available in any location, variant, and storage config. If you want a Mystic Green Ultra 512 in the US, you should be able to get it. They've been doing this foolishness for the longest time now. But alas, we keep choosing from their paltry offerings so...

Apple2Droid

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site

I think the bronze looks pink, i.e. champaign goldish. I prefer the green too.

Orion78

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I don't understand why Samsung does this. Green is a popular color and should be an option for both phones! I'm sure they'll do the same nonsense next year when I upgrade.

Apple2Droid

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I don't understand why Samsung does this. Green is a popular color and should be an option for both phones! I'm sure they'll do the same nonsense next year when I upgrade.
Yep!
I think last year's Aura Glow was a much better color option than the bronze.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I really like the silverish color of the camera housing on the Mystic White... Most won't be able to see the phone color if you use the case whichever color you choose... But that silver housing will show and will be a nice accent. I'm hoping Pataka makes a thin kekvar case for the Ultra and that silver housing will go well with the Matt black kevalr weave.

I think they did a terrific job cleaning up the design of the camera housing as well. Well done, Samsung.

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
My favorite Note color has been the aura glow. It is fantastic. That being said I signed up for the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G in the mystic bronze. It's very New Mexico. : )

Apple2Droid

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
My favorite Note color has been the aura glow. It is fantastic. That being said I signed up for the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G in the mystic bronze. It's very New Mexico. : )

Ah, New Mexico–Well that changes my perception of it completely! I still like the green though... :D

LilSweetLin

Apr 7, 2018
Visit site
Those saying that the Mystic Bronze color looks cheap... you do realize that the back of the phone is equipped with matte, frosted glass, right? If you want regular glossy glass, go for a different color. All videos I've seen so far have said the phone feels premium in hand. As far as the choices, we all know that Samsung screws customers at launch in terms of color choices and releases other colors later on. If you're not happy, then wait it out to see what other color(s) they release. The Mystic Bronze looks gorgeous to me, so that's the one I'll be getting as soon as the asinine price drops.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
The bronze color would get old real fast for me. Plus no 512GB in Bronze.
I would go for the good ole black but just wished it had the matte finish like the bronze.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I had a mini melt down about that earlier. If you're offering 5 colors in total, all 5 should be available in any location, variant, and storage config. If you want a Mystic Green Ultra 512 in the US, you should be able to get it. They've been doing this foolishness for the longest time now. But alas, we keep choosing from their paltry offerings so...

Yep Sʌᴍsᴜɴɢ being stupid again with the color lineup. One reason I won’t ever actually buy a Sʌᴍsᴜɴɢ phone.

home44

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Yeah the colour choices are pants. Hate the bronze with a passion. Black is so boring, so had to go white. I did want 512Gb but that wasn't an option with white.

The Canary Yellow would have been my choice.

tarpon6

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Going to miss the Aura glow for sure. Wish it was offered. Went with Bronze as white and black are just boring. It better not look pink..LOL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay