Black is the only color for the 512GB model?

pmjj

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Seems to be disappointingly. I still ended up placing my order at Samsung on 8-5-20 after I got home from work. I figured if I am going to place a case on it any way why would the color really matter. So I went to Amazon and ordered a red case.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Never get why Samsung do this with their colours

Or even storage option. Some get 128GB standard and some get 256GB

Yeah, I wish I could have purchased a white 256GB version of the Note 20 Ultra here in the US, but those choices aren't for us, which doesn't make any sense. C'est la vie.

customshopkv1

Feb 26, 2020
Visit site
Exactly....why 128 is the base for their premium line is astounding. Lasts years Note plus was 256 base. It just doesn't make sense
Yup, I didn't buy the S20U 512 because of the storage or the RAM but because 128 is just a little too light for me. Then to have the 512 always out of stock just ticks me off.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I try to tell myself that Black has to be the most popular color, even thought we would like the "brand new color" with our configurations as well.
I have resigned myself to buying skins and a clear case, and call it a day. I see dbrand has their skins and cases, but I am also waiting on SlickWraps and Sopiguard to get theirs in too. I also think I want to get a skin for the matching Bud Lives.

customshopkv1

Feb 26, 2020
Visit site
I try to tell myself that Black has to be the most popular color, even thought we would like the "brand new color" with our configurations as well.
I have resigned myself to buying skins and a clear case, and call it a day. I see dbrand has their skins and cases, but I am also waiting on SlickWraps and Sopiguard to get theirs in too. I also think I want to get a skin for the matching Bud Lives.
Black IS the most popular in 512GB

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Just offer a 256 is all colors and be done with it. C'mon Samsung
Exactly....why 128 is the base for their premium line is astounding. Lasts years Note plus was 256 base. It just doesn't make sense
If anything im upset about the Note 20U is they went down to 128gb with base storage , that was big mistake , I can understand the S line but very bad decision.

Xxtoxicskittlexx

Aug 22, 2018
Visit site
Really sucks.

Samsung, if you are reading this... business and 512gb folks should not be categorized with only the black color option.

Whatever happened to work and play lmaooo

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Really sucks.

Samsung, if you are reading this... business and 512gb folks should not be categorized with only the black color option.

Whatever happened to work and play lmaooo

I've come to the conclusion that with Samsung, in order to get the variant, color, and storage option you desire, you must get comfortable with skins and SD cards! 😩

Xxtoxicskittlexx

Aug 22, 2018
Visit site
I've come to the conclusion that with Samsung, in order to get the variant, color, and storage option you desire, you must get comfortable with skins and SD cards! ??????

Ughhh I hate skins ! Really don’t understand this Samsung Logic. It’s like they are so devoted and enthusiastic till the finish line and then just give up completely when it comes to other color options.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I've come to the conclusion that with Samsung, in order to get the variant, color, and storage option you desire, you must get comfortable with skins and SD cards! ??????

I also thought about a skin but I just feel the need to protect that camera bump. Why does Sammy make this difficult?

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
It does suck but I am guessing that it's not cost effective for them to make 512GB come in different colors. I don't have a problem with black, but sheesh, at least one other color.

Xxtoxicskittlexx

Aug 22, 2018
Visit site
It does suck but I am guessing that it's not cost effective for them to make 512GB come in different colors. I don't have a problem with black, but sheesh, at least one other color.

A white one would’ve been nice. It’s not like I’m asking for aura glow or the fancy mystic bronze. A damn white one. How hard is that ?