Free Schnail cases offer for Note 20/Note 20 Ultra.

Flytetymex

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
Re: Schnail Cases For Note20 Ultra And Note20

Schnail is offering free galaxy note 20 Ultra / note 20 cases to exchange your feedback. I was contacted by the brand via twitter that, they are offering free Note 20 cases. If you are interested, please apply here https://www.schnailcase.com/pages/free-galaxy-note-20-note-20-ultra-cases

Awesome thanks. Just gave it a shot. I already ordered the Spigen Tough Armor. Hopefully this one works out as well as all the Spigens I've had

Flytetymex

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site

Yeah looks like. Otterboxes are great and spigens are as well (albeit much thinner). Looking forward to trying it out

tarpon6

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site

Don't like the look of it, too bulky, so I will let others have the opportunity..

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Theses Cases Always been one of my favorites , been using from theses guys since Note9 they are the ones that make AmardilloTek, One of the best cases out there. It's what's on my Note10 Plus Now Since August Of last Year.
P.S. more affordable and they are as good as a otterbox case or a UAG case , plus don't lose this opportunity to get it free can't beat that if wanna save money.

Last edited:

Apple2Droid

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Works fine for me just tried.

Thanks! I tried it on my phone and my tablet and got a "Page Not Found" on both. But it worked on my computer with no problems.

I wasn't. prepared for the "Tell us why we should choose you?" question. I'm a writer and offered to write a review. I'm not sure what they were looking for.

SuperLeakTX

Dec 15, 2018
Visit site
Basically they just want to know who they offer the cases to.
I wrote I can help you beat the **** out of OtterBox. Hahah
Now I am VIP

Apple2Droid

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Basically they just want to know who they offer the cases to.
I wrote I can help you beat the **** out of OtterBox. Hahah
Now I am VIP
Damn, I'm normally witty and creative but the only thing I could think of was, "I'm a woman and you might need more female customers."

JJones1210

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I ordered so many cases for my S20 Ultra, but used their Saviour Series case like 90% of the time . Can't wait to check out the Note 20 Ultra cases.

Beth Hahn

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site
I ordered so many cases for my S20 Ultra, but used their Saviour Series case like 90% of the time . Can't wait to check out the Note 20 Ultra cases.

They told me they were discontinuing the savior series 😞 something about Amazon giving them grief. Sucks bc that case was actually a knock off of th xdoria design, but xdoria removed the front speaker redirect bc people complained about how it sounded muffled. Now with schnail not making it i can't find another case to redirect the bottom speaker forward 😫

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I have one of their cases for my Note 10+ and it is quite durable and not as heavy as it appeared. It had a clear back and was a little prone to fingerprints and the wet look, but otherwise, it is very nice.

jejb

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if they are the same company, or related to, ArmadilloTek. Both are in Frisco, TX, although different addresses. I already qualified for the free Note 20 Ultra case from AT, but when I look at the form on Schnail's site, the wording and form are the same.

Apple2Droid

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
I wonder if they are the same company, or related to, ArmadilloTek. Both are in Frisco, TX, although different addresses. I already qualified for the free Note 20 Ultra case from AT, but when I look at the form on Schnail's site, the wording and form are the same.
Do you have a link for the free ArmadilloTech case?

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Yes ArmadilloTek are the same people from Schnail.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary